jess's blog

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Veranda is Back...

My beloved patio table has been resurrected. After much thought and deliberation the conclusion was to make a new table top and cover it with ceramic tile. Of course, Mr. Wonderful as always, rose to the occasion and completed the project with ease and the table is absolutely fabulous. In fact, it's better than it was before. Now we're back to dining on the Veranda, having tea on the Veranda, and enjoying the beautiful weather (you would think that we're in our late 40's). It's so good to have our table back.

4 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes Jessica Lawrence...You are starting to sound like my forty something year old parents....I find this fairly amusing....

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger sharon said...

You better have your kids early, because I am forty something and I never find time to sit & enjoy!!!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Woo Hoo I can't wait for another Saturday breakfast with the girls!

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the word was tell not tekk my fingers are oviously keyboard retarted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home