jess's blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Today's forecast, Partly Cloudy

I think that my husband is one of the funniest people I know. He's random, he has a dry sense of humor and more times than not he's just plain weird. He builds houses for a living and loves it, but I think that he missed his calling. Outside of being a model for I can't believe it's not butter, he should consider being a meteorologist. I have never seen someone be so obsessed with the weather. Our TV stays tuned to channel 18 (the local radar station) most of the time, he religiously tracks hurricanes with a tracking chart and he almost always knows what is going to happen and when as far as the weather goes. His new thing is he can access the weather radar and forecast from his cell phone, so now anytime, anywhere he can be alerted to upcoming weather happenings. Stay tuned for weather on the 9's with Meteorologist Matt Lawrence-it has a nice ring!!

3 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

#2,
I don't care if you have DNow this weekend and you are going out of your mind trying to get everything together! If you are going to have a Blog you need to post on it! :)
#2

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger sharon said...

I have to agree with Rebecca, I do miss your posts. I think Rach is blogging more than you--of course she doesn't have a job & husband! So do you need any help with anything for this week? I'm here for you, baby.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger megan kelly said...

I am with Rebecca. I was having a boring moment at NOBTS today and thought to myself, "Self, what would make you laugh right now?" And then I thought, "Well Jess's blog of course!" I got all excited replaying the chop blog, the rabbit blog, and the weather tracker blog in my head as I tried to figure out how to get to your blog from a different computer than I am used to (yeah, I know). Only to find that Jess has not been blogging. There has to be something in your life worth blogging. It's not what you have to blog about, it's how you blog it. You have 24 hours. GO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home