jess's blog

Monday, February 14, 2005

Chop Your Face, Part II

Okay, so Matt & I have been chopping each other left and right for about a week now. The game has spread to others and it has brought joy to many families. Apparently, Matt Lawrence is the king of the game and can make up the rules as he goes. Yesterday, I greeted him with a chop in the neck, armed with my choppers at a perfect stance (3 and 7 on the clock) I was ready to be chopped back. At this point Matt looked at me and as matter of fact as I've ever seen him he said, "I'm not receiving chops today."
"Obviously you can't not receive a chop if I've already chopped you," I replied.
He firmly said, "Yes I can, I just did. Not receiving chops today."
And so the chops died. There was no more chopping the rest of the day and there haven't been any since. I'm sure there will be something else, but until then, I'll miss you chops where ever you are being received...

4 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need a doctor jessica...just to let you know!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow jess i love you dude. you're so freaking crazy!


that entry definately just made me laugh.


you rock..


<3 HAN

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey punk! I posted. Just to let you know.

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica, Jessica! Ha..I don't know why but I just thought about our little dance party in the office Friday afternoon! "Yeah!" hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home