jess's blog

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Control Journals

A couple of years ago I was introduced to a cult. I'm not afraid to call it a cult because I really can't think of another name for it. I am a proud member of the flylady network. Flybabies (your title upon joining) are a group of thousands of women and a sprinkle of some men (kind of unfortunate for them) that take part in the Flylady system. This is a miracle way to keep your house clean and organize your life. It has it's own lingo, website, there's even a special feather duster. Part of the system is developing a Control Journal. A Control Journal is what houses your daily routines, important phone numbers, if you're an avid flybaby it contains your life basically. I'm a dork I know.

Anyway, I have brought the use of the Control Journal into the organization of events here at The View. As I sit at my desk I'm abnormally proud of my latest Control Journal. I've scattered pictures, bulletted lists, and assigned tasks. Sometimes I impress myself.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Pam Terrell said...

Jess, I'm always impressed! However, I can't believe I didn't even get a mention as the even bigger dork (which incidentally I learned this past weekend is the technical term for a male whale's "part") who introduced you to the wonder of Flylady. I'm not flying now though---more like floundering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home