jess's blog

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Chop Your Face

Monday night I was minding my own business, watching an exciting episode of Couples Fear Factor. As I was trying to convince Matt that we could do that if they wouldn't make me eat anything gross, be trapped in anything, make me stay under water (also a form of trapping), or jump off of a really tall building, he out of no where, "chopped me in the neck". This chop was much like a karate chop except it didn't hurt and nothing was broken in half. This ensured a night full of chopping each other. The only rule is you have to say, "chop you in the...fill in where you are chopping..." It really is kind of fun except when he chopped me in the nose and I thought it was broken. Just wait until he gets hit by, "triple chop you in the face".


1 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger sharon said...

You really make me laugh! I would try it on David, but we're so old that I'm afraid we would break something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home