jess's blog

Friday, January 21, 2005

blogging sucks gah!!

I have been trying to blog for about an hour. Apparently only the cool kids blog and as of right now Megan is the only one in the office without her very own blog. Anyway, it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. First, I forgot my user id, then when I figured that out (by the way I hate my user id, but when Robert set my blog up he spelled my name wrong, now I'm stuck with just-jess-retarded, I know) anyway, when I figured out my user id I realized I forgot my password. To top it all off. This is possibly the most intimidating thing I've ever done. Now I feel that I need to somehow muster up enough eloquence to be as cool as the boys (Robert, Josh & T) and I just don't think I have it in me. We'll see how it goes....

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger robert terrell said...

jess, you don't have to worry about me when you worry about "cool". i'm about as far away from cool as it is possible to get in our office.

anyways what you actually need to be scared of is that i have added you to the youth ministry website and to my blogroll on my blog so people will actually start coming and looking at your blog now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home